The Deacons of Chestnut Hill Baptist Church have organized Deacon-Led Ministry teams to:
“Meeting Spiritual, Emotional, and Physical Needs”
If you or someone you know has a ministry need or would like to serve on one or more of these teams please contact the church office at (434) 237 – 6417.
Ministry teams, a brief description thereof, and team leaders are identified as follows:
- Minister to hospital patients, shut-in members at home or in nursing or retirement homes.
- Leader: Carl Hale
- Minister to those who are experiencing a crisis, i.e., death, divorce, loss of employment, etc.
Bereavement Support Ministry
- Minister to those who have lost loved ones
Outreach/New Member Ministry
- Minister to the unsaved, and inactive, prospective and new members.
- Leader: George Barth
Helping Hands Ministry
- Provide “handy man” services to those in need of such services and unable to do so for themselves.
- Leader: Ben Wilkinson